In 2022, over 50% of field service providers will offer a specialised digital customer experience that enables two-way interaction and workflow initiation via multiple human and nonhuman channels.
Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management
1. Automated scheduling Dispatch the right technician at the right time with the right experience using AI-enabled scheduling recommendations and manual, semi-automated, or fully automated scheduling.
2. Deliver service proactively Prevent service calls by remotely detecting and resolving issues before they become a problem using Internet of Things (IoT) sensors.
3. Navigation and vehicle tracking Customers can track a dispatched tech’s location in real-time, eliminating uncertainty and easing any frustration caused by delays.
4. Digital Invoicing & Signatures Another key feature that often gets overlooked is the option of having digital checklists and forms, where customers can give you their e-signature.
5. Improve Customer Communication Many field service programs include customer alerts, a consumer portal or mobile apps for customers.
All of these features can help you provide better customer service.
Using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service, companies experiencing
60% fewer hours billed for maintenance and repair work.
10% reduction in field dispatch.
50% less driving time.
20% fewer service calls.
To know how your business can leverage the Dynamics 365 Field Service. Contact us today.